Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 is the last "gorge day" and I intend to take full advantage. Yesterday, I ate a lot, but I am not sure how much you are suppose to eat. I wish there was something in the "Pounds and Inches" handbook that told you how much to eat. I know that if you do not eat enough, you will have a more difficult time with the diet because you need the fat and sugar stored in your body to use over the next 6 weeks.

I wont document everything I eat today, simply because I wont be sure if it is enough or not. Just whatever you want, and LOTS of it! I am going to have Tyson stop and get me a double punder with cheese from McDonalds:)

Tomorrow will be the first day of the hard core diet......wish me luck!

P.S. The Drops STILL taste like Vodka! ewwww

No comments:

Post a Comment