Tuesday, March 2, 2010

4 days until I start my diet

My name is Kylie. I am about 45 lbs overweight and I have decided to start the HCG diet program. I wanted to document my diet daily so if I need to do it again in the future, I can follow what I ate and be motivated by this blog.

I have many people close to me that have done this diet and lost amazing amounts of weight. HCG is the hormone your body carries when you are pregnant. I am taking the drops instead of the injections and after my 6 week cycle, I am starting on Weight Watchers to learn new eating habits and keep the weight off.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog & I can relate. I just had a baby in December & I'm wondering how much longer I can use that as an excuse to keep the extra pounds on, haha! For some reason I just can't get motivated to do anything about it. I have all the Weight Watchers books & info & I've done it in the past. I need to lose about 40-45 lbs. Why oh why can't I just get motivated!?!?!

    ReplyDelete